Monday 30 July 2012

Letter #16

Dear Erica,
I wish I had something exciting to tell you, but I really don't. RMTTY: lobsters and secret windows
Today I slept in (like I do every day so why am I telling you this? Right, I have a boring life.) In celebration of the play being not ruined I watched Oliver on my ipad and hung out. I went to the pool with a friend who you know and I may have mentioned her in one of my letters...I can't remember. Shes a senior. She was super excited today because she took her drivers test right before I came over and she passed, so she's getting her license tomorrow. Woo her! Other than that I have done....NOTHING. Hopefully Devo's coming over to sleep over in like a half hour. Well, since I have nothing else to say I think I'm going to go eat some ice cream.
Love,
Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment