Thursday 2 August 2012

Letter #17

Dear Erica,
It's currently 2:30 am while I am writing this, so I will make this breif. I wish I had an exciting reason for why I am writing you at this time, but honestly I was just watching TV. Sooooo after I wrote the last letter d-bomb and I had a cutsies slumber party. RMTTY: mosquito bites. Since then I've been surprisingly boring. So much so that I truly had nothing to write to you about. I took another practice ACT and still did pretty well, not as well as the first time but still. Today I drove A LOT! I even drove to your very house. I saw Step Up Revolution with my mom (I thought it was positively brilliant!) at the movie theater by your house and my mom happened to have to drop something off at your house. I was so proud of myself! I practiced parking alot today and even did some night driving. At this rate, who knows? Maybe I'll be as good of a driver as you one day. :) Tomorrow I'm actually having a life and hanging out with some peeps. A girl whose name is an ornamental stone and maybe d-bomb will come over too. Yay having a life! I talked to tals on the phone today, she just got home and we agreed that we both miss you dearly.
Love,
Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment