Sunday 24 June 2012

Letter #2

Dear Erica,
Day 1 of my new camp is complete. After spending a funsies weekend with the fam traveling around phillidelphia, I found myself at a new camp with new friends, bunk mates, and a new room. Touring was cool, we saw some great historical places like the betsy ross house, we went to a sweet meuseum chalk full of american history.(shout out to HUSH?) I felt like a nerd walking around and already knowing half the information, but as a wise teacher once told me, "it's not always fun to learn, but its fun to know stuff," all I can say is true that. The campus here is beautiful. It's so spacious and green. I've made some really nice friends- my roomies are awesome. I'm currently exhausted and happy. (we went out for ice cream/slushies tonight, who wouldn't be happy?!) It was so much fun, we crammed maybe 60 of us into a school bus and when there was no more room to sit, everyone else was standing in the aisle. As you may know, it's probably illegal to stand up in a bus, but since the director of the camp was driving It didn't matter. We were blasting music and dancing, and the best part was when a police car came by, EVERYONE crouched down and hid while someone turned off the music and we pretending to be a normal everyday school bus. It was so fun. Anyway, back to the exhausted part, I'm going to sleep. Nighty night snuggle buddy! Love, Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment