Thursday 14 June 2012

Letter #1

Dear Erica,
As a continuation of my note in your planner, I'm making this blog as a digital diary of my summer for you to read. This is going to be the farthest and longest we have ever been away from each other our entire lives! I know that this summer you may not get the chance to call me or even write me back, but I hope that once in a while you can go online and read my letters to you.
At the moment you are probably at home, chilling on your computer in your room or riding your bike or something, but soon enough we will both be traveling in different directions for the duration of the summer. Let us both be adventurous this summer, try new things and meet new people. Let us test the boundaries of our friendship and trust that we will always be BFFs no matter how far away we are from each other. While I document my summer on this blog, I hope that you will also return home with many new memories and stories to share.
It only seems fitting to end with my FAV quote from my FAV book:
“You be you and I'll be me, today and today and today, and let's trust the future to tomorrow. Let the stars keep track of us. Let us ride our own orbits and trust that they will meet. May our reunion be not a finding but a sweet collision of destinies! Love and Love and Love Again, Stargirl.” ― Jerry Spinelli, Love, Stargirl
Love,
Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment